Just got a question today on how to actually get a GPS coordinate off Google Maps. After providing the steps, i decided to just write a post describing the steps to help anyone else who might have the same question 🙂
- Use maps.google.com, and navigate to the location you are interested
- Right click on the location you want, and a menu will come up
- Left click on the “What’s here?” option , and a “green arrow” along with a “red pin” will appear.
- Left click on the “green arrow” and you will get the GPS coordinate similar to the image below 🙂
- The “red pin” represents the nearest place of interest